Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by lauren, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lauren

lauren New Member

IGN: Lauren4203

Staff member who handed issued the punishment: Lun_Ass

Punishment ID: idk

Why you were banned: I was banned for chat flood

Why should you be unbanned:

I am very loyal to this server and love everyone and everything about it, i don't think Lun_Ass likes me very much lol she always tries to get me in trouble, but i respect that she is doing her job. I buy ranks on here buy keys and donate to this server, because i feel this is the only server where irl money is worth spending. I do believe this is the best server I've ever played and being banned for such a silly reason makes me sad and i really think i should be unbanned. The staff is incredible and so are the prices for online, there is nothing not to love about this server Please accept this, i promise i will never do it again. Love u all thank u so much for an amazing experience on this server. Once again i am so so sorry and it will never happen again <3

2. Lunas

Lunas Member

*Denied*

I dislike everyone equally nothing personal. The thing is that you are already at your 7th offence for the same thing... You should've take the time to read the rules but you obviously didn't. I'll refuse this ban appeal for the simple reason that on your next chat flood offense the ban will be permanent. So take those few days to read the rules and understand them well.

3. Lunas

Lunas Member

*Approved by frost for unknown reason*
    Any way as I said next time its perm ban. Good luck out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.