A new system for staf

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by xShardz, Sep 1, 2017.

1. xShardz

xShardz New Member

Where did all the good staff go? At this point staff are using any bloody excuse to ban you. Telling someone to kill their cat got me a ban. Calling a staff dirty got me banned. I mean some staff don't even know how to spell, Frost needs to verify peoples ages before they become staff. We need good staff who don't ban you for bullshit reasons. We need staff who know what Harassment means. Harassing someone is something continuous. Not one fcking message. Yes that was aimed at that retard Lun_Ass who claims he's doing 'good' for the server. The only good staff on the server right now are the ones with less perms like Iamablackmale, Progen, Donkey. @Frost revaluate who you pick as staff. You have a lot of abusers. I recommend a new system. Only admins should be able to ban straight away. Any other rank of staff should need to have the opinion of another to ban and proof of the ban should be posted somewhere. It will show you the bullshit you would get banned for.

P.s. I'm probably going to get banned by Lun_Ass after this so you won't see me for a long time :D
    Just realised I spelt Staff wrong lmao

2. Lunas

Lunas Member

LMAO you harassed him in pm I could care less but you brought it in global after.
    as for the check their age. I am 22 I work in the army and probably touch more sensitive shit than you'll ever see in your life. So I got my share of responsibilities. If you're referring to my spelling know that I am doing my best knowing English isn't my main language. As for the "good" staff, ask any of those you named who the best staffs are and my name will be included 99% sure. We're all doing our best and your toxicity in the community isn't welcome.

-Lunas

3. Lunas

Lunas Member

P.S. concerning your staff that abuse. All staff reports posted on the forum are sent directly to frost I don't even touch them. For the prove of ban unless Hacking A-D is going on proof is mandatory for all bans above 1d unless its chat as frost can just pull the logs if needed.

4. xShardz

xShardz New Member

Recheck logs and see who brought it in chat and don't act like you aren't toxic in the community. You act like your godly, just cause you have power but how long will that last? ;)

5. Lunas

Lunas Member

LMAO sure bud. Report me all you want rofl

6. xShardz

xShardz New Member

Why would I bother to report you? It's not like Frost will do anything.

7. Lunas

Lunas Member

Then why bringing this up in the first place.

8. xShardz

xShardz New Member

I don't want other people getting banned for something much worse than they did like I did. I got banned for me saying 'Kill your fcking dumb cat' in pms then THEY brought it into chat by saying 'You're worthless' so I replied 'So is ur dad and cat'. I got banned for bringing it into chat but he brought it in and still he's a free man. In Old Lp, when there was actually pvp not this teaming shit. People talked trash all the time and even Frost talks trash. Do you wanna know why? Because people find it fun. A server without trash talking is another reason why people deem that minecraft is a game for kids. It's not fun seeing a good pvping server stop pvping.

9. Frost_

Frost_ Staff Manager
    Staff Member Staff Manager

You are honestly, and truthfully, dumb.
    Everyone constantly shouts I won't do anything about staff, but the thing is, they give me no proof of their claims.
    "Frost this staff is abusing fire him!1!1!1!1!"
    and then leave it at that, without providing decent proof of it.
    So if you want something done, send me proof.

@Lunas stop being so cocky, you're barely what I consider "Non-toxic"

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1