AUGUST UPDATE - LUCKYPRISON

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Thugcrew, Aug 11, 2017.

By Thugcrew on Aug 11, 2017 at 9:14 PM
  1. Thugcrew

Thugcrew Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello,

It's been a while since I've made a post, so I'd like to inform all of you about some upcoming updates.

For starters, we've released a back to school sale that slashes all prices in the store in half. We've also released a preorder for the Prime rank, which comes with 100 free Godly keys and a price reduction of $26 from the release-date price (only for preorders!).

As for upcoming updates, we plan to begin a policy of creating large weekly updates beginning on Friday, August 18th. For our first weekly update, we plan to add either a free world or an extension of the current mine ranks. Additionally, we would like to incorporate any suggestions from the community, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Thanks,

Thugcrew

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Thugcrew, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Madrid
      Madrid
      Those rumors are not true. If they are, please report it as soon as possible. Cheers!
    2. Madrid
      Madrid
      Sounds fun, haha. Leave suggestions on the forums please, I'd love to read them and see what you guys want for events, I'll be more than happy to host them :D
    3. YoStrafe
      YoStrafe
      Hi I put an application in for helper
    4. Lunas
      Lunas
      Since when we can spawn gear? lmao
    5. _Marc22_
      _Marc22_
      Sorry , but the Server is online?...... sayd me " Network is unreachable"
    6. Lunas
      Lunas
      Try to login using our backup ip: play.refinedgta.org
    7. _whosmybae_
      _whosmybae_
      Can you please build Demigod - titan mines, Or pres 1 - 10 mines? ;-;
    8. KingCOLT
      KingCOLT
      I am very thankful for weekly updates in the server as it can sometimes get boring. I do think another world will be cool.
      I think one of the main proitities in the updates should be fixing the broken things in Lp. Some broken things include deleting plots ...enderchest.. etc.
      Definally looking forward to updates!
      Side note: I'm not sure a new rank is good as it might ruin pvp with op gear but I'm looking forward to see how will turn out.
      Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    9. Lunas
      Lunas
      When are you coming back btw @KingCOLT
    10. KingCOLT
      KingCOLT
      Today Luna's I was on vacation and just came back
    11. Lunas
      Lunas
      @KingCOLT I made some changes to your staff plot go take a look and get to know the new staffs :p
    12. Bleew
      Bleew
      The feeling when you've been banned for 15 days, you have 100+ views on your "appeal only forum moderators" can see, yet no one has responded.