Ban Appeal Repost (6th)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Jonmfc, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Jonmfc

Jonmfc New Member

IGN:jonmfc
    Staff member who handed issued the punishment: Bouq

Punishment ID: 320

Why you were banned: Threats-Fuck Off

Why should you be unbanned:

First let me explain why this had happened. I was supporting the server greatly and decided to buy a couple items of the store starting with rank and multipliers and the god pickaxe. I had bought all the items when I had saw the false advertising had happened. I had tried to get a hold of bouq since he was the only staff member online. I tried everything because I was scared of my parents finding out I was charged more. Yesterday I saw that the money was being refunded and if I was to know this earlier I would not have done anything of this sort.

I did not record the "threats" however Here is the picture of why I was banned. The threats were composed of threatening to sue him. (Not Death threats). I am sorry for the threats and they will never happen again. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, I do not believe I have violated any of the rules as shown
    "
    Cyber Attacks and/or threats This is not taken lightly AT ALL, whether it's DDoSing the server or a player, or threatening to do so, it is NOT allowed at all."(In the rules page)

The text in bold which is the definition of what is threats was not violated as I did not ddos anyone and I did not cyber attack anyone as I am only fourteen.

I believe I should be unbanned because I had been with the server since the beginning and had stayed with it. I understand threats are not taken lightly and hope to be given a second chance. I am truly sorry to Bouq for making threats against him. This was rude of me and will not happen again. Thanks for taking my ban appeal in for consideration.

From,

Jonmfc

[​IMG]

2. Saiix

Saiix New Member

same thing happened to me
    i was just scared to loose my money and i just asked why they tried to make yearly 200€charge and then banned

3. loki

loki New Member

Dont expect to be replied to fucking straight away, this is now youre 3rd repost within 2 hours. i dont blame the staff for ignoring you now shut the fuck up and wait youre turn

4. loki

loki New Member

a threat is a threat and youre pussy excuses doesnt mean anything, you threatened someone and thats that. deal with the consequenses

5. LuckyPrison

LuckyPrison Owner
    Staff Member Owner

6. Donkey

Donkey Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Player unbanned.