Coagulant Ban Appeal (No Reason)

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Coagulant, Aug 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coagulant

Coagulant New Member

IGN: Coagulant
    Staff member who handed issued the punishment: ImABlackMale
    Punishment ID: #1904
    Why you were banned: It says, "ban hammer has spoken." I have no idea why though. I will tell the complete story word for word. I was on the server playing normally building my shop on my plot... and then I looked in chat and Frost_ said in chat first to add me on sc gets 5 (something) keys i forgot what the name was. So I quickly went on my phone and added him. (This was like 15 seconds after he said it.) I then messaged him. "did I winŲŸ" he never replied. I messaged him like a min or two after... "Who was the guy who won?" or something like that and sent it two him 4 times.. but their was a 3 seconds period after each message... I got warned. Obviously, that is a very unfair warn imo. I told the mod or whoever he was that I believe that the warn was complete bull to the shit. According to my friend Nebulava, he told me you can say whatever you want in pm... other than like something... he said I can say N*gg** and f**k and stuff like that... so I after a whole convo of bullshit with the mod who warned me (forgot his name) someone said in chat before that, "coagulant should def. be muted for saying the warn was complete bullshit." and I was like wtf no that isn't a mute... then the mod replied, "Your right. (used wrong your. You're***) it shouldnt be a mute it should be a cmute.." I was like wth.. no that isn't a mute. He thought because of the spam it should be a cmute he never read when the guy said, "it should be a mute for me saying it was bs.... so I pm'd him... "You retarded motherfucker." or something like that... and he started talking to me after saying oh mute whatever tf he was saying.. and i told him dont even talk to me ... I never talked to you, now be quite or something in that area. And out of nowhere my mc was loading (after i got banned) i didnt know I got banned I thought I got muted or kicked or something.. I got banned for No Damn Reason. and it expires never.. so like what? Also, I like this server this is why I took 10-15 min to write this all. According to Nebulava I can say whatever I want in pm... and I did that... so idk man.. tell me why or unban me and no, I am not paying $10 to unban. I already bought 3x plot claims (which either isnt working or im just dumb) and 3x plot merges (also isnt working I guess).
    Why should you be unbanned: There was no good reason to why I was banned. "The ban hammer has spoken." isnt a good reason. I said nothing wrong.. I did call a chatmod or something a retarded motherfucker but that was in pm so it was like I was talking to someone normal... just because he is a mod doesn't mean I get banned for calling him a retarded motherfucker. Thank you for reading all this.

2. Lunas

Lunas Member

Ill talk with ImABlackMale ill be back with an answer tomorrow.

personally at most a 1d ban for staff disrespect but i dont understand the perm with no reason.

3. Coagulant

Coagulant New Member

Even for staff disrespect, I swore at him but it was like i swore to any other person. Nebulava told me you can swear and do whatever but no debog or something like that... he said I can say whatever I want and thats what I did. It shouldn't be 1 or 2 or not even a mute imo.

4. Lunas

Lunas Member

*Approved*
    There was some error while banning you it should've just been a 1d Staff disrespect and well you served it now. Welcome back. Be careful how you talk to staff tho we are here to help the community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.