Server Incident

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Thugcrew, Mar 23, 2017.

By Thugcrew on Mar 23, 2017 at 7:32 PM
  1. Thugcrew

Thugcrew Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello,

At approximately 5 PM EST, an incident occurred that involved a member of staff granting all permissions to an attacker. This has been dealt with, and the server has been rolled back to a previous state (sometime late last night). I apologize for any loss of items and progress; I have restored all of the purchases made today.

I have taken steps to make sure that this never happens again. The entirety of the staff team (except one individual) have been fired.

I will definitely do something this weekend in order to make up for the lost progress, such as giving out vouchers or a drop party / event.

Thanks!
    ~ Thugcrew

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Thugcrew, Mar 23, 2017.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Name (Garbag3)
      Name (Garbag3)
      Thug, what about those who got false banned like @migmaster? (Check out his forum) And mine too. I am looking forward into how this all comes out @Thugcrew, Even though you hate me...
    2. migmaster
      migmaster
      thug, plz i didn't do any thing rong why am i baned
    3. Joshua Miller
      Joshua Miller
      Thugcrew, I have been banned because of this "incident". People think that I have been helping the hackers. I have tried to stop the hackers with telling people to get off the server. I know that my plot was grieved as for I saw pictures and that Frost_ banned me. This is a HUGE mistake as for I did not help for hacking at all.
      by-
      boltcaster_exe
    4. FaZe_Pig
      FaZe_Pig
      Ha I like how people are pleading to be unbanned.
    5. SusqiciousWunWun
      SusqiciousWunWun
      Rip my builds on my 6th plot.. 4 hour work
    6. _CommanderTan_
      _CommanderTan_
      Thank gosh I wasn't on the server. But I'm so sorry for everyone who was on the server.
    7. _HOVA
      _HOVA
      Considering 90% of those who were banned had nothing to do with the attack, I would understand why. But you're too dim to see that, right?
    8. FaZe_Pig
      FaZe_Pig
      It was not about if you had any do in it, frost_ banned people who simply banned the staff and who banned anyone during the incident. I will say the reasons were grim but I don't have say in it anymore.
    9. _HOVA
      _HOVA
      My brother was banned after the incident, even though he was offline during the entire thing.
    10. Paula Deen
      Paula Deen
      Seems like shit hit the fan.
    11. 007emil
      007emil
      So let me clear some things up.

Fixing /Enderchest, Demigod mine and other things that are broken is not hard. The 10x Multiplier [1H] is also glitched to hell. (Example, If you buy 10. Only 1 goes away after 1 hour and you have 90x multipliers. This should not be very hard to fix either.

But why hasn't Thugcrew fixed them?

He is lazy and he doesn't care about the server. What he cares about is the numbers in his bank account.

This was meant to be for the better of the community, Not to ruin it.

Everything was restored back one day.

Lets hope that this shows that we wont give up and we will be back until the server is at its prime state.

You think you have things locked down pretty well, but be warned. We will always find a way in.

Best regards

-Emil of Eden
    12. 007emil
      007emil
      So this is what frost does huh? Ban innocent players.

Sorry that you got dragged in my friend.
    13. Joshua Miller
      Joshua Miller
      007emil do you have a discord?
    14. NoHaxsJustSkill
      NoHaxsJustSkill

I am not arguing just to be clear, but how was doing this helping LP?
    15. Paula Deen
      Paula Deen
      By creating civil unrest.
    16. NoHaxsJustSkill
      NoHaxsJustSkill

huh?
    17. Paula Deen
      Paula Deen
      "Civil disorder, also known as civil unrest or civil strife, is a broad term that is typically used by law enforcement to describe unrest caused by a group of people. Civil disturbance is typically a symptom of, and a form of protest against, major socio-political problems; the severity of the action coincides with public expression(s) of displeasure."
    18. NoHaxsJustSkill
      NoHaxsJustSkill

You could of just said a protest...
    19. TwentyOnePikachus
      TwentyOnePikachus
      Rip Me ( I called ECap like 5 times )
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.