The End of the Road

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by chubbycurls, Jan 3, 2017.

By chubbycurls on Jan 3, 2017 at 4:23 PM
  1. chubbycurls

chubbycurls Staff Manager
    Staff Member Staff Manager

Hey friends,

I didn't want to leave out before I said "See ya later." I am leaving the LP community as staff. I may visit from time to time to say hello. I am starting back to school tomorrow! #GoodbyeBreak... My goal is to either get a paying part time job in the afternoons or join a similar online community that can pay me a bit for the work that I do. I had a couple offers but want to find the right community for me. My history here as been almost as long as LP has been open and I am so glad I spent my time here. I made so many friends.

I will never forget how people yelled my name in chat each and every time I logged in. I felt so loved. <3 Okay, maybe you just wanted your keys! :p

@ECaptain - Thank you for finding me and bringing me into Eden. I didn't fit in, I didn't understand your... language and I wasn't sure I needed to join but it turned out to be a good thing. I wouldn't have built so many relationships and found my new little bro @EScubaJoe! Oh... and PS Cap you really do care... <3

@Packet - OMG dude. You are legit one of the smartest ## year olds I know. You will go far and you will do amazing things! Don't forget to slow down and enjoy it because the next 10 years of your life will FLY! Trust me...

@Fred... I <3 you man... and I don't even know why. Keep being you and keep your head held high.

@Rexe243 @Jas @Scuba @_dig @Nathan @Luey @Toadette1218 @Maxwell and so many others... I <3 you guys!

See you guys soon!
    -Chubs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:cool::cool::cool:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by chubbycurls, Jan 3, 2017.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. TheAvailability
      TheAvailability
      Sad to see you go, you will be loved

Also who's the new staff manager?
    2. Zachary
      Zachary
      Its sad to see you go chubbs i remember when you first became staff on LP you helped the community so much since you were staff i love you and great luck in the Future i know we will all miss you just remember you were probably the best Staff Manager we ever had see ya soon chubby
    3. xXNeroZashiXx
      xXNeroZashiXx
      I didnt know you or talk to you much but i do hope you have fun back at School :D
    4. CoReRoded
      CoReRoded
      When you dont get mentioned </3

Un chubby I love you and im sad you leaving. :(
    5. FaZe_Pig
      FaZe_Pig
      It was nice knowing you for the short amount of time, I wish you luck on your future endeavors! Good Bye, Chubby!
    6. Xap
      Xap
      Good luck!
    7. C0rrupted
      C0rrupted
      Rip D: good luck on your future endeavors chubbs <3
    8. Vaside//SpikeQn
      Vaside//SpikeQn
      Good luck with finding a job chubby!
    9. Huwaii
      Huwaii
      Please don't leave. Without you the server will become a reck... your the last good staff especially because cap softeh deluexe and pack left
    10. Fred
      Fred
      Cough cough
    11. Jas
    12. Huwaii
    13. TheAvailability
      TheAvailability
      :O! not surprising at all...
    14. Maskan12
      Maskan12
      wow rood, can't get mah keys until new manager
    15. chubbycurls
      chubbycurls
      Looooool Love you too Maskan!!!
    16. Maskan12
      Maskan12
      :p
    17. Sirius
      Sirius
      <3 you will be missed
    18. Toadette1218
      Toadette1218
      wait... YOU'RE LEAVING?!
    19. chubbycurls
      chubbycurls
      Yes, I had to either get another job or find another community that I could get some extra income from. Less than 8 hours after I left I found somewhere to get paid! Thank goodness. I didn't have the time to work for free anymore. I will miss you all. :(
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.